So, you’ve browsed the career section and want to be a part of the team? Awesome!!
Here are the next steps:
- Apply for the selected position by sending us your CV using “I’m interested” button.If you’re an artist, designer or programmer, please remember to include an up-to-date portfolio with your selected works.
After we receive your application, the following things happen:
- We take a thorough look at the submitted CV and portfolio and decide if you meet the requirements for a given position (we only contact selected applicants).
- We contact you and schedule a chat to get to know you better. At this stage, you might be asked to perform a task for us so we can evaluate your skills.
- If our initial evaluation is successful, the HR representative handling your recruitment contacts you again, schedules the last interview, and provides additional details.
- If you’re from Europe, the last interview will take place at our studio. It’s important for us to give you a chance to see how we work and hang out with us for a while so we can get to know each other even better. If you’re from outside of Europe, we can have a longer chat over Skype.